Attendees of this webinar will learn specific concepts and formulas commonly used to measure the ability of a process to produce output within customers’ specification limits. The focus of this webinar is on providing the information needed for attendees to know the appropriate measures and formulas to use for the various types of process data (attribute or variable).
Why You Should Attend:
Companies involved on manufacturing and development perform inspection and testing for acceptance as relates to design, quality, or consumer criteria. These tests and inspections are performed on samples which may be collected at various times in the manufacturing process, including design verification, process validation, or quality control of incoming or outgoing product.
Learn the theory, terminology, regulatory requirements, best practices, and of course, the formulas for calculating process capability indices.
- Understand the calculations used for different types of data collected in the process
- Perform calculations with the formulas presented.
- Terminology used in process capability and testing.
- Regulatory requirements of processes used in capability/reliability testing.
- Learn when a transformation of data is needed, and how to transform it.
Areas Covered in the Session :
- Regulatory Requirements
- Theory and Terminology
- Process Capability Indices
- Data Types (Attribute vs. Variable)
- Evaluate Data for Normality
- Transforming Data
Who Should Attend:
- QA/QC Supervisors
- Process Engineers
- Manufacturing Engineers
- QA/QC Technicians
- Manufacturing Technicians
- R&D Engineers