This webinar will discuss in detail the requirements of 21 CFR part 11 and updated European Annex 11 regulation including requirements for local, SaaS, and cloud hosting. It will also offer techniques to implement a computer system using risk-based validation to gain maximum productivity and reduce cost by as much as two thirds.
Why You Should Attend:
This Computer System Validation Training will explore proven techniques for reducing costs associated with implementing, using, and maintaining computer systems in regulated environments. Today, the FDA performs both GxP and Part 11 inspections, the Europeans have released an updated Annex 11 regulation that expands Part 11 requirements and companies must update their systems and processes to maintain compliance.
Many companies outsource IT resources and are involved in Software as a Service (SaaS) and cloud computing. These vendors are not regulated, and therefore, regulated companies must ensure compliance for both infrastructure qualification and computer system validation to avoid FDA form 483s and Warning Letters.
- Understanding what is expected in Part 11 and Annex 11 inspections
- Avoiding 483s and Warning Letters
- Implementing a computer system using risk-based validation to gain maximum productivity and reduce cost by as much as two thirds
- Requirements for local, SaaS, and cloud hosting
- How to select resources and manage validation projects
- Right size change control methods that allows quick and safe system evolution
- Minimizing the validation documentation to reduce costs without increasing regulatory or business risk
- Writing test cases that trace to elements of risk management
- Protecting intellectual property and keep electronic records safe
This CSV webinar will benefit all who use computer systems to perform their job functions and is ideal for regulatory, clinical, and IT professionals working in the health care, clinical trial, biopharmaceutical, and medical device sectors. It is essential for software vendors, auditors, and quality staff involved in GxP applications. Professionals who should attend include:
- Regulatory Affairs Professionals
- QA/ QC Personnel
- IT/IS Personnel
- Software Managers
- Project Managers
- Software Vendors and Suppliers