In this webinar you will learn the different global agencies expectations of analytical equipment qualification along with the development of a sound process validation program in order to develop and implement bulletproof solutions that are accepted, effective, and efficient. Through case study analysis we will examine best practices to provide thoughts and ideas to develop or improve the performance of your current system.
Additionally, case studies will explore how your management practices of your analytical equipment qualification/ validation and process validation programs can help or hurt your legal liability and the legal issues that arise from nonconformance with regulators and Auditors. This webinar will help attendees understand the instrument qualification and system validation processes.
The cost of non-compliance is therefore more than that of compliance. Are you in compliance with the FDA regulations for Cleaning Validations of your manufacturing equipment?
- Understand the importance and underlying principles of cleaning validation and the requirements to have adequate cleaning procedures for manufacturing equipment in contact with the product
- Understand the FDA perspectives on cleaning validation and areas of concern during regulatory inspections
- Be able to set up cleaning validation procedures, protocols and reports that meet current FDA, WHO, PIC/S and EU regulations
- Prepare and defend your own cleaning validation approach/program and avoid costly delays and/or rejections by regulatory agencies
- Quality Departments
- Engineering Departments
- Production Departments
- Manufacturing Departments
- Validation Departments
- Operations Departments
- Process Owners
- Quality Auditors