Many people misunderstand the recruiting process; therefore, they feel they may skip steps that are important in the completion of the process. Skipping these steps is responsible for offering the wrong person and delivering them to their manager. On the other hand, skipping other steps lowers a company’s success attracting and delivering the best candidates. This topic presents the recruiting process in a visible and easy to understand way, and then walks you through the process to negotiate, persuade, and close the best candidates.
Why You Should Attend:
What happens when you skip steps in a manufacturing process? What happens when you skip steps in the due diligence prior to a merger or acquisition? What happens when you ignore steps in the recruiting process? Potentially disastrous results. Make sure your recruiting process includes all the essential steps to negotiate, persuade, and close the best candidate.
What are the Fundamentals That You Need to Be Successful?
- Recruiting process mirrors sales process perfectly
- Importance of hiring manager engagement
- Importance of candidate experience – and why you should measure It
- Developing candidate trust relationships
- When do companies begin candidate trust relationships?
- What steps are most effective to develop that trust?
- When does salary negotiation begin?
Closing the Candidate (and Sometimes Their Spouse/Significant Other)
- When persuasion begins
- Importance of taking it away
- Effectively defeating the counter offer
- Human resource managers
- Personnel managers
- Business owners and managers
- Benefits administrators and payroll professionals