Understanding the regulatory requirements set out under good laboratory practice (GLP) regulations is important so that the GLP requirements can be adequately implemented, helping to streamline regulatory processes and to save a significant time and effort during the process.
This webinar is intended to help industry get better familiar with the GLP requirements from practical perspectives.
This 60-min presentation will provide great opportunities to get familiar with GLP regulatory and compliance requirements applicable to many industries (drugs, biologics/biosimilars, and medical devices including IVDs, etc.).
This webinar is a must for professionals who are involved in studies subject to GLP regulations including anyone interested in the topics from other industry.
In this 60-min presentation, seminar speaker will guide you through the details of the necessary elements in the design control systems including, DHF, DHR, and DMR.
- Laws and Regulations
- GLP Regulations
- GLP Requirements
- Compliance to GLP Regulations
- FDA Guidance and Standards
- Best Practices: Dos and Don’ts
- Speaker’s Recommendation and Suggestions on PASS-IT Solutions
- Research and Development Departments
- Quality Departments
- Regulatory Affairs Departments
- Compliance Officers Departments
- Complainant Managers
- Managers (RA, QA/QC, CA)
- Contractors and Subcontractors
- Anyone interested in the topic