In recent years, FDA has increasingly observed CGMP violations involving data integrity during CGMP inspections. This is troubling because ensuring data integrity is an important component of industry’s responsibility to ensure the safety, efficacy, and quality of drugs, biologics and medical devices. These data integrity-related CGMP violations have led to numerous regulatory actions, including warning letters, import alerts, and consent decrees.
In this webinar attendees will obtain an understanding of the regulatory expectations for Data Integrity. The information provided at the webinar will enable the attendees to review practices at their own site and identify gaps in their own practices.
- Understand the current regulatory position on data integrity
- Discover the criteria for data integrity
- Recognize what needs to be addressed to ensure data integrity within a regulated GXP laboratory
- Learn about approaches to improve data integrity in a laboratory environment
- Part 11 compliance
- FDA citations related to data integrity issues
- Site Quality Operations Managers
- Quality Assurance personnel
- Plant Managers and Supervisors
- Manufacturing Superintendents and Managers
- Regulatory Affairs Managers