The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) reviewed the firm’s sponsored link on the Google as part of the FDA’s routine monitoring and surveillance program by the Office of Prescription Drug Promotion (OPDP). It is imperative that firms ensure their compliance to the applicable laws and regulations when they provide drug or device information to the public through social media.
In this presentation, the speaker will discuss what to consider and how to establish your good social media practices while ensuring your compliance to the laws and regulation to avoid potential FDA enforcement actions.
This 60 min seminar presentation will provide you a great opportunity to understand FDA’s perspective on social media practices covered in FDA’s recent guidances. You will learn about the various considerations that pharmaceutical and medical device firms need to consider when establishing procedures for social media practices.
- Applicable Laws and Regulations
- FDA’s Current Thinking and Perspectives
- FDA’s Three (3) Social Media Guidances Issued in December, 2011 and June, 2014
- Best Social Media Practices
- FDA Enforcements: Recent Cases
- Advertising and Promotion on Social Media – Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, WordPress and Blogger
- PASS-IT Recommendations: Dos and Don’ts
- R&D Scientists, Managers, Directors, and VPs
- Regulatory Affairs and Compliance Professionals
- Clinical Affairs Professionals
- Quality Professionals
- Legal and Compliance Officers
- Marketing Professionals
- Senior Management
- Anyone Interested in the Subject