This webinar will help you better understand the laws in each state and the tax guidance on how to determine taxation when employees live in one state and work in another. Additionally, it will also cover what you need to do when employees work in multiple states and travel for work.
Join our payroll expert, Dayna Reum, who will also discuss the other state laws affecting payroll along with withholding rules, reciprocity and residency definitions.
- How to look up state rules?
- How to review several state rules to determine the proper taxation
- Understanding Nexus and how it works?
- Case Studies that help bring examples and learning how to apply learning to real world scenarios
- Reciprocity Agreements
- Resident/Non-Resident Withholding Rules
- Evaluating taxation for multiple states
- What wages are subject to taxation in 2018?
- Withholding compliance issues
- State Unemployment Insurance
- Traveling Employees
- Administrative Concerns
- HR Concerns
- Local tax residency rules
- Case Studies
- Payroll Departments
- Tax Professionals
- HR Professionals
- Finance and Accounting Professionals
- CPA’s and Book Keepers
- Business Owners
- Compensation and Benefits Executives