Whether you work on projects or improvement initiatives, you will benefit from this session that integrates the commonalities of Lean and Project Management. Both methodologies are focused on leading some type of change in your organization, from departmental to large-scale efforts.
Do you struggle trying to implement improvements? Learn how project management strategies can help you with execution.
Are your projects slow to get started or missing deadlines? Learn how Lean strategies can help you with planning to avoid jumping into project solutions.
The combination of Lean and Project Management methodologies will undoubtedly enhance your ability to drive performance.
- Core principles of Lean
- Core principles of Project Management
- Leadership commonalities
- Integrating methodologies to drive performance
- VP’s, Directors, Managers of Performance Improvement
- Quality Professionals
- VP’s, Directors, Organizational Development
- VP’s, Directors, Organizational Excellence
- Project Management Professionals
- Chief Transformation Officers
- Beneficial for any Industry