Although method validation and method verification are related terms, they have very different analytical and statistical requirements particularly for compliance with ISO/IEC 17025:2005. Unfortunately, the terms are often incorrectly used interchangeably, resulting in confusion and the application of inappropriate or inadequate analytical evaluations.
This Webinar will discuss the distinction between and requirements for method validation and method verification, to comply with ISO/IEC Standard 17025:2005 for a microbiology laboratory accreditation.
- Method validation and verification: The difference
- Method validation to establish performance characteristics
- Method Verification to establish analytical competency
- Fitness for purpose
- Quality Assurance Managers
- Laboratory Managers
- Laboratory Supervisors
- Laboratory Technicians
- Regulatory Compliance Officers
- Professionals who are new in food safety industry and quality laboratories
- Anyone who is responsible for developing/implementing microbiological methods