This training program will guide attendees in writing effective Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions. It will also discuss how to assess and write to the audience and how to review and revise SOPs and Work Instructions.
This course will addresses how to write effective Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions in support of your company’s activities. Attendees will learn how to organize and deliver information for the intended audience and purpose. They will learn how to write clear and readable documents, and how to revise and refine the documents.
- Understand the mandates for documentation set forth by the regulators, such as the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), the International Organization for Standardization (ISO), and other governing bodies
- Know how to produce effective written correspondence
- Understand how to assess and write to the audience
- Know how to organize and deliver information based on the message
- Understand how to structure SOPs
- Know how to review and revise SOPs and Work Instructions
- Research and Development Departments
- Quality Departments
- Manufacturing Departments
- Engineering Departments
- Operations Departments
- Information Technology Departments
- Validation Departments
- Documentation Departments