Have you ever been on, or led a team, that dragged you down. Where the team produced less as a whole than the individual members could have produced working on their own.
Ever been on, or led a team, where the team was able to produce more as a team than the individual members could achieve on their own? You can leave team functioning to develop by accident, or you can be intentional about it.
Whether you are a formal leader on a team or a member of that team, you can use the model developed by top selling author Patrick Lencioni in his book The Five Dysfunctions of Teams to make your team function at a higher level and be a better place to work. Even teams that are functioning at a high level now can improve.
This is a how-to webinar – you will come away with not only new information, but also ideas for implementation.
- A 5-part model for creating a high functioning team in any environment
- The barriers that prevent teams from implementing this model
- Implementation tips, techniques, and strategies to get engagement from the team
- Effective Team transformation
- You’ll leave this webinar with a new perspective on what makes teams dysfunctional and the specific steps to take to begin to make them more functional.
- HR Departments
- Business Owners
- Professionals handling conflict management
- Management Teams
- Team Leaders
- Anyone who works with people that impact their ability to perform at work to the best of their capability