Many companies struggle with their recruiting process. Learn how to recruit, onboard, and retain the best talent for your company. Companies that do not understand that the recruiting process includes the onboarding process and the retention process, generally find recruiting through retention more difficult. If they understood the importance of the integration of all three processes, there would be no problem with poor retention.
This information helps the recruiters and staffs responsible for recruitment strategy and implementation create an integrated process that includes talent acquisition, onboarding, and retention processes. This strategic view of the integration of all three processes creates a new culture within companies where all generations feel welcome and become engaged immediately.
Why You Should Attend:
Recruitment, onboarding, and retention are interconnected. You cannot retain good people if you don’t first hire good people and provide them the best tools to succeed. Effective Onboarding is a vital part of this process. HR team members are often too busy to think about best trends and practices or creative and new ways to recruit, onboard, and retain staff. In today’s competitive employment market, this is a critical priority.
- Discuss why sales processes and recruiting processes mirror each other
- Explain why job descriptions are important
- Describe how to utilize a company’s differentiation when recruiting candidates
- Develop effective candidate interviews
- Are your recruiting efforts attracting the right employees?
- Explain how to create an effective onboarding strategy. Remember, there is no second First Impression!
- Describe best practices to retain talent
- How to Recruit the Best When Your Company Can Afford Them
- Recruiting Process
- Job Description
- Effective Sourcing
- Magic Interviews
- Effective Candidate Selection
- Great First Impression Onboarding
- Benefits Orientation
- Organization Orientation
- Industry Orientation
- You Hired Them, Now Retain Them
- Set Performance Goals
- Manager/Direct Report One on One Meetings
- Importance of Communication
- Human Resources VPs
- Human Resources Teams
- Hiring Managers who want to recruit the best team