It is not possible to present a complete treatment of project management in the span of 60-90 minutes. It is however possible to focus in on those most critical project management aspects that are critical to the success of any project. Without basic tools, it is not possible to effectively manage a project to the pre-determined end-date without turmoil and chaos.
This webinar will address those project management critical tasks within each project phase that must be performed flawlessly for effective project execution to occur and will provide the foundation and direction for future study of the subject.
- What is a project?
- What is project management?
- What is the project manager?
- What is the PMI and the PMBOK?
- The project phases
- The triple constraint
- Authority and responsibility
- Identifying and interacting with stakeholders and why they are important
- Why is effective project initiation critical to project management?
- The Statement of Work
- The Project Charter
- Identifying project tasks
- Planning for task completion – the planning tools
- Controlling the project
This webinar is particularly suited for those with no previous project management experience. Any member from Medical device, Pharmaceutical and Biotech, Cosmetic and food, every other industry, that participates in or has the potential to manage team-based cross-functional projects, including:
- Newly appointed Project Managers