Technology transfer in pharmaceuticals seems complex or simple based on who is looking at it. For site manufacturing team, it may be complex as they’ve to do go through a series of processes before they can term a transfer to be successful.
For transferring site or R&D it may be a simple activity as they aim to transfer the product. They might also find it complex depending upon the approach followed at receiving site.
In this webinar we will try elucidating the whole TT process in 3-4 sections. A logical understanding of these sections will help you and the organization to implement a successful product transfer strategy.
Areas Covered in the Session :
- Approach to technology transfer
- Conditions for the project to be successful
- Role of transferring site
- Role of receiving site
- Role of management
Who Should Attend:
- Quality Assurance Departments
- Validation and Qualification Teams
- Engineering Departments
- Manufacturing Departments
- Operations Departments
- Maintenance Teams
- Every Personnel responsible for Technology Transfer