Instituting the right Quality Assurance metrics is significant for numerous reasons. The health of your quality system can be measured using these metrics, which not only helps in changing course but also aids in driving a quality culture, which in turn improves individual and Company performance.
During the webinar, we will be highlighting the necessity of establishing metrics, how to differentiate Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and also how metrics help to create a Quality Culture.
We will also be covering the latest draft guidance from the FDA with regards to Quality Metrics.
Areas Covered in the Session :Part 1 – Establishing Appropriate Quality Metrics
- Understand why metrics are important to both individuals and management
- Understand the difference between Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and metrics
- Review common Quality metrics and the associated mathematical equations
- Discuss the use of dashboards
- Discuss common errors associated with establishing metrics
Part 2 – Driving Quality Culture through appropriate Quality Metrics
- Understand that what gets measured will directly impact employee behaviors
- Discuss how to ensure Quality metrics will result in the behaviors you want
- Discuss how to utilize Quality metrics to improve both individual and company performance
Part 3 – Discuss the 2016 Draft Guidance from the FDA on Quality Metrics
- Review the contents of the FDA guidance on Quality Metrics
Who Should Attend:
- Research and Development Departments
- Quality Departments
- Manufacturing Departments
- Engineering Departments
- Operations Departments
- Regulatory Affairs Departments