Quality improvement experts around the globe know that a picture is worth a thousand words. Instead of relying on complicated and confusing data tables, we prefer to make a picture of the data and let the picture do the talking. Presenting plotted data over time offers insights and amplifies the learning from the data collected by visually revealing patterns and improvement opportunities.
This webinar will provide a review of run charts and control charts, two fundamental tools for understanding variation, as well as the control chart decision tree, which provides guidance on how to select the appropriate control chart for different types of data.
- Run Charts and Control Charts
- How to construct run and control charts?
- Determining where they may be beneficial within their organization
- Determining process control and improvement opportunities
- Understanding variation and how to classify, measure and control processes
- How many data points is needed?
- What is a sigma limit?
- How do I use the zones on a chart?
- Control Chart Decision Tree
- How to select the appropriate chart for different types of data?
- Quality Teams
- Engineering Teams
- Lean Practitioners
- Data Analysis Teams
- Professionals seeking Yellow or Green Belt Lean Six Sigma competency